Tennessee FFA Foundation
The Tennessee FFA Foundation, Inc. supports the FFA mission of making a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
To promote the best interests of students and those involved in agricultural education/FFA in Tennessee in order to enhance opportunities that will enable every FFA member to reach their maximum potential as productive citizens.
Goals and Objective
- To allow alumni, supporters, and businesses to have a positive impact on the success of the FFA by providing financial support of the FFA through monetary and in-kind contributions.
- To create an endowment fund that will perpetuate funds necessary for the operation of the Tennessee FFA Association.
- To obtain funds for the general fund that will allow the Tennessee FFA Foundation, Inc. to operate in a positive financial environment.
- To obtain sponsors for individual FFA events and award programs that will fully fund these programs in each region and state level.
- To receive memorials that will allow individuals to contribute in the memory of loved ones and to allow individuals to designate a portion of their estate to the Tennessee FFA Foundation.
- To insure that Camp Clements remains an important part of the FFA program in Tennessee and to insure that a permanent location for the history of the Tennessee FFA be built and maintained at Camp Clements.