Tennessee FFA Alumni
Agriculture teachers rely on FFA alumni members to help ease the outside commitents of teaching, support agricultural education programs and provide teachers freedom to do what they do best - educate students!
FFA relies on alumni members to aid with student recruitment, camps, conferences, National FFA Convention and other leadership development programs. FFA students lives' are bettered through FFA alumni members' high level of commitment to the National FFA Organization and the communities in which they live.
Tennessee FFA Alumni is composed of officers, council members and affilates.
National FFA Mission Statement
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
- We value the integral nature of FFA and agricultural education.
- We value agriculture as an essential part of society.
- We value diversity in serving all populations.
- We value the impact of a teacher on a student's life.
- We value the impact and involvement of parents/guardians and communities on a student's life.
- We value the community's support of agricultural education teachers and programs.