Tennessee FFA Alumni
Former FFA members and interested adults are a natural, supportive resource for FFA advisors and their students. Parents, friends, supporters, past FFA members- anyone wanting to support FFA, agricultural education and agriculture is invited to join Tennessee FFA Alumni and Supporters. Tennessee FFA Alumni and Supporters strives to encourage local alumni chapters as they rally the local community around agricultural education and FFA activities. FFA Alumni and Supporters chapters provide a helping hand to FFA advisors in coordinating activities for the local FFA chapter.Parents, friends, supporters, past FFA members–anyone wanting to
support FFA, agricultural education and agriculture is invited to joi
National FFA Mission Statement
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
- We value the integral nature of FFA and agricultural education.
- We value agriculture as an essential part of society.
- We value diversity in serving all populations.
- We value the impact of a teacher on a student's life.
- We value the impact and involvement of parents/guardians and communities on a student's life.
- We value the community's support of agricultural education teachers and programs.