For information regarding Camp Clements registration contact your regional FFA consultant:
East, Stena Meadows
Middle, Courtney Halfacre
West, Stuart Watson
Completing registration for the schools consists of:
- Checking in at the administration building to verify numbers of advisors & students in attendance
- Receiving cabin assignments
- Turning in release forms
- Picking up any misc. materials: agenda for the week, checking on assignments, etc.
- Signing up for teams, eating order, camp council, etc. (see chapter activity sheet)
Contact Brenda Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions concerning Camp Clements, generally.
We try to make renting facilities at Camp Clements a simple process with the goal to help you have a more successful event! To make a reservation:
- Explore our facilities
- Check our sample prices to get an idea of what you are looking for.
- Read the Policy & Acceptance Form to understand more about how we operate.
- Contact us at our office to check current availability and rates. Be prepared to give the following information:
- Dates you would like to reserve (please have back-up dates)
- First and last meal
- Recreation facilities you would like to use
- Projected number of campers
- Any special needs you have
- Once you have checked availability and rates, make your reservation by sending:
- Registration form
- Guaranteed numbers form
- A non-refundable deposit (amount will be determined when you contact the office)
- A filled out release form for each camper